Interview of Jacki Danicki @ Qik during the Marketing 2.0 conference, Paris
Interview of Jacki Danicki, Director Marketing @ Qik. ‘Integrating Live (Mobile) Video Into Your Marketing to Become Social’ was the topic for this part of the conference.
- The Real-Time and Live Video Market – Current Status and Future Trends
- Inefficiencies of Online-Video and challenges for the media industry
- Social Brand Management in Real-Time Video setting – Real-Time Branding
- Why live? Why mobile? Why video? Why live mobile video?
- How to integrate the hottest new media into your marketing-mix
- How to extend the brand benefits long after the live moment has passed
She explains us more on the operation and the goal of Qik.
Interview made during the Marketing 2.0 conference in Paris, march 2009.
Similar Posts/articles similaires:
- Marketing 2.0 conference: Qik presentation
- Marketing 2.0 conference, the videos
- CulturePod.ch: LeWeb09 avec Benoit Descary
- CulturePod interview of Emmanuel Vivier @ Marketing 2.0 conference
- CulturePod interviews Fred Cavazza @ Marketing 2.0 conference